Covid-19 We now all know how important it is to follow the Government advice, but here are a couple of Courses you could take whilst doing so...
Published 10:45 on 27 Mar 2020
The Isle of Wight Council have asked us to share this with as many people as possible...
- Stay Alert
- Control The Virus
They also shared a 5 step plan media campaign they are producing to keep the spread of the virus down...
- You are responsible for your own health; safe-distancing will keep you and those you love well. Take responsibility.
- The NHS and our carers are amazing but are not the front line of defence You are
- The virus doesn't spread - You spread it.
- There is no medical solution - You are the solution
- Safe-distancing, Staying Alert and staying at home (where possible) is the best way to stay safe.
Here are some RYA online Training Courses that SVYC can offer to it's Members:
SRC (VHF) Course
CEVNI (European Inland Waterways Certificate)
Personal, Professional Responsibility (PPR - required for commercial endorsements)
Safe and Fun (Child protection training course required for RYA Instructor Courses and Club Officials)
If you are interested in any of these please contact Jon - firstname.lastname@example.org we can then organise setting this up for you.
Last updated 15:43 on 29 May 2020